· A senior physician at the IVF unit of the Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Tel-Aviv.
· Co-director, IVF Unit, Assuta Medical Center, Tel-Aviv (one of the largest IVF Units in the world with over 7,000 cycles per annum).
· Associate Professor at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
· President of the Israeli Society of Contraception and Sexual Health.
· Director of the Annual Course on Human Reproduction, School for Advanced Degrees of the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
· Editor, Update Journal of the Israeli Obstetrics and Gynecology Association.
· Editorial board member, Israeli Journal of Medical Sciences (IMAJ) and Journal of Pregnancy.
· International Advisory Board, The Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India.
· Trained in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery for three years at the Stanford Endoscopy Center, under the supervision of Prof. Camran Nezhat.
· Completed a fellowship in Reproductive Surgery at the Stanford Medical Center, Stanford, .
· Two times winner of First Prize in the American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists (AAGL) "Golden Hysteroscope Competition".
· Published over 250 research papers and several books mainly in the field of human reproduction and advanced endoscopic surgery.
· Member of the Israeli Ob/Gyn Examination Review Board.
· Member of the Board of Directors of the International Society for In Vitro Fertilization (ISIVF).
· Board member of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health (ESC).